Join me in this 4-week class as we print and transfer your own photos, clip art images, computer generated text and more onto fabric. We'll use a variety of products and techniques that work with your home inkjet printer.
Students may use one or all of the products & techniques we will work with in class. All the projects can be made with any method:
- Direct inkjet printing onto various commercially prepared printable fabric sheets such as printable cotton, canvas, and/or organza
- Direct inkjet printing onto fabric we'll prepare with Bubble Jet Set
- Image transfer to fabric using acrylic medium and water
- Image transfers using various commercially prepared transfer materials
- Printing and transferring with some newer products you may not be familiar with: Lutradur and Transfer Artist Paper (TAP)
In each lesson students will make various projects such as fabric post cards, a simple folded fabric book, fabric art quilt, and more. Loads of samples given each week for inspiration! You can use fabric glue, fusible, or machine stitching on your projects. Instructions will be given for each option.
LINK: Click HERE
INSTRUCTOR: Shirley Pando
START DATE: 22nd September 2014
COST: $25.00 USD