Join wire jewelry expert and serial author Linda Jones on a journey in to the wonderful world of wire jewelry in this creative introductory class. Learn about all of the tools and materials used before moving on to making a range of wire components and completed wire jewelry; rings, bracelets, necklaces and earrings.
The techniques covered in this course form a great foundation for developing more advanced wire jewelry skills but also equip you with everything you need to make professional quality sets of beautiful wire jewelry from home.
A fun and versatile class, suitable for complete beginners and not to be missed!
- 59 MINUTES
- 5 LESSONS
- UNLIMITED ACCESS
- COURSE NOTES INCLUDED
- WORLD RENOWNED TUTORS
- Learn about pliers, wire and basic tools used
- Making components and findings in wire including: jumprings, headpins/eyepins and wire clasps
- Cutting, shaping and looping wire
- Work-hardening wire using a hammer
- Making wire swirls, coils and caged beads
- Making finished wire and bead rings
- Making wire wrapped pendants
LINK: Introduction to Wire Jewelry
INSTRUCTOR: Linda Jones
START DATE:self paced