Learn to create your own Spirit Doll!
I began creating Spirit Dolls and art as part of a healing process for both physical and emotional reasons. These dolls have played an important role in my life. May this class provide the tools to create some comfort and joy as you make your own doll.
Dolls have traditionally been used in magic and healing rituals, as well as toys throughout the world since the ancient civilizations of Egypt, Greece and Rome. Early dolls were handcrafted from sticks, wood, stone, clay and fabric.
In this 1.5 hour class you will learn to make two different types of dolls. One created with sticks and branches. The other with wooden BBQ skewers. You will also be taught how to make your own paper clay doll faces, as well as how to use fabric, ribbons, beads and found objects to decorate and dress your doll. We will also cover how to add special details and how to hang or display your finished doll.
- Setting the Intention of the Spirit Doll
- How to select sticks & branches.
- How to make paper clay faces.
- Painting paper clay faces.
- How to assemble, dress and adorn the doll.
- Finishing touches and details
Watch the Birth of a Spirit Doll Class YouTube! http://youtu.be/3kc2WAxpfyc
- : https://shop.planetcalamari.com/birth-of-a-spirit-doll
- : jeanie mossa
- : 01/12/2015
- : YES
- : $35.00