You are ready to make the leap to teaching online courses. You have written your first workshop and now you are looking at hosting options. Google Sites is a free and easy-to-use option. This quick, one week workshop will help you launch your first online course. Build Online Workshops Using Google Sites.
Lesson One: Getting your workshop open for enrollment
Lesson Two: Enrolling students and setting up a workshop forum.
Lesson Three: Adding content to your classroom.
By the end of the course students will:
- Receive a template to help get you started.
- Learn how to add content, forums, links, photos and other tools to your classroom.
- Explore additional design options to personalize your classroom.
- Setup a system for receiving payments and enrolling students.
- Receive ideas for keeping the process simple and easy for students.
- Receive feedback and support from your instructor as you build your classroom.
LINK: Click HERE
INSTRUCTOR: Jeri Parks
START DATE: 22nd October 2014
COST: $25.00 USD