This class includes:
- An introduction to “Project Life” and other manufacturers who offer a similar type of system.Maybe you want to use this system for “A Day in the Life”, “A Week in the Life” or, like me, for all of your regular scrapbooking. It's all good!
- Determine which Cricut cartridges and images will give a look that is similar to the types of products available on the market today.
- Create elements for all sizes and types of albums or page protector configurations.
- Creating elements such as journaling cards, monthly dividers, transparent elements, elements with cut outs and more!
- Create with cardstock,patterned papers, transparencies, Cricut Markers and other coloring tools.
- Included in this class are loads of CCR and Gypsy files for download. BUT students will also learn how to recreate the components and design files so that no matter what theme you choose for your album, now or years from now, you’ll have the knowledge to create the elements yourself.
LINK: Click HERE
INSTRUCTOR: Shirley Pando
START DATE: 15th September 2014
COST: $25.00 USD